The exported video
- You may only export/render Content that are freely accessible, with their status set to public.
- The video is of a 30 FPS MP4 format. Omnirender is not responsible for any frame drops that is visible in the final video.
- Each recording session has a maximum duration depending on your subscription level
- Should any problems arise during the conversion process, the system automatically notifies the user via e-mail
- If notification targets are overridden, Omnirender is not responsible for the delivery of the notification
- The exported video is based solely on the respective Content it’s rendered from. Omnirender changes neither the author, nor the content of the Rendered Content.
- The exported video is stored for 72 hours
Demo Queue Restrictions
- The rendered content contains an embedded watermark.
- Demo users rendered content is publicly visible, since its a common queue and does not require authentication
- You can obtain an API key for premium subscription using the contact form on the main page
- Premium users can use Omnirender services according to the conditions of the subscription level described on the Pricing page
Omnirender does not take responsibility for the contents of downloaded videos.
The user is solely responsible for copyrights when presenting, distributing, modifying their downloaded video.
Conditions of Use
- You must not use the Omnirender service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- If you violate the Conditions of Use, we reserve the right to cancel our service provided to you.
- Your use of the Omnirender service does not grant you any copyright to the Omnirender service and does not entitle you to the use of logos and other graphic elements of the Omnirender service.
- Omnirender is not responsible for the content it processes. Only those persons or institutions are responsible who made this content accessible originally. We reserve the right to inspect and remove content that might be illegal or serves an unauthorized purpose. This does not mean that we monitor the contents of each and every video.
Modification of our Services
- We improve and expand the Omnirender service with new features on a constant basis. We reserve the right to suspend or to cancel the Omnirender service completely.
- Should we cancel a feature of the Omnirender service, we will notify you within reasonable time if this is possible.
- We will not hand over your personal information to a third party. This information is only kept and used for internal purposes of the Omnirender service.
Limitation of Liability
Upon acceptance of these Term of Use, you acknowledge that Omnirender shall not be liable for user content, for features of the Omnirender service and for the operation reliability of said features. Liability of Omnirender will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Omnirender is in no way, shape or form liable for any unforeseen damage or loss incurred by you during your use of the Omnirender service. Omnirender will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages that may be incurred by you, however caused. This includes, but is not limited to, any loss of profits, goodwill, or business reputation; any loss of data; any cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; or any other intangible losses.
Should you use the Omnirender service in the name of a company or organization, the respective company or organization agrees to and accepts our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Should you violate these Terms and Conditions of Use and Omnirender does not take immediate legal action, that does not imply a relinquishment of Omnirender rights.
YouTube may remove content deemed inappropriate based on its Terms and Conditions of Use. Omnirender may also remove content if asked by the copyright holder.